Block Management in London and Surrounding Areas
At Fieldhouse Residential Ltd we’ve listened to our clients and developed property management services to accommodate your specific needs - delivering tailored solutions that allow our team to manage your block in the most effective way possible in London and surrounding areas. We can provide a bespoke system that offers the flexibility you need - freeing your directors to make discretionary expenditure as required without the mountains of paperwork you might experience elsewhere.
We can provide a level of management that meets your requirements - offering a total hands-on approach or stepping back to put control of the day-to-day management in your hands. This versatility has helped Fieldhouse Residential Ltd build a wealth of knowledge relating to block management, and we offer a comprehensive service that can give you the freedom to enjoy greater benefits from your property investment.
The majority of our clients opt to have our expert team handle all aspects of their building management. Our unique and proactive approach to block management in London typically delivers genuine cost savings without any compromise on service levels for any of your building’s stakeholders.
With years of experience in handling the complex and unique challenges faced by high end buildings throughout prime central London, Fieldhouse Residential Ltd is perfectly positioned to deliver everything you could need in a London property management company.
Is it hard to Change Block Management Company?
If you’ve been told that changing block management companies is a logistical nightmare - it’s not. We have everything you need right here online and you can complete the required forms in just a few minutes. With a normal transition period of around five days, we can expedite this if necessary, completing your transfer in just a single day. It may take you a little while to get used to our rapid response times - we work when you need us, with emergency assistance available when required and contactors ready to respond immediately where your property is at risk.
Our full property management or block management services mean we take care or advise you on every aspect of managing your building, both proactive and reactive duties, including but not exclusive to:
• Building Management in accordance with your lease
• Arranging service charge budgets
• Collecting service charge payments
• Collecting ground rent
• Company secretarial services, including Board Meetings and AGMs
• Routine building inspections
• Management of any major works projects
• Managing preventative maintenance protocols
• Handling routine and emergency repairs
• Hiring engineers and interior designers as relevant
• Maintenance contracts for boilers, lifts, access control, water systems, etc.
• Management of on-site porters or concierges
• Handling payroll & annual leave of building staff
• Ensuring compliance with health & safety legislation
• Accounting for service charges and handling year end
• Retaining property documentation
• Engaging credit control action when necessary
• Instructing third party experts, accountants, solicitors, surveyors as required
• Administration of gas, electricity, water, telephone contracts
If you are thinking of changing your Block Management Company or starting the process to put one in place please feel free to contact us on 020 7013 0770 and our expert team will assist you in every way possible with any queries you may have.